Pricing And Payment
A price is provided for each product, in USD ($) for the english version and EUR (€) for the French version. It is free of Japanese tax as export transactions are exempt from Japanese consumption tax.
Customs duties vary depending on your country. If you have to pay a custom duty, you will be required to pay the duty when you receive your order.
Rates of Customs Duties on Tea Leaves
- United States: no duty
- Canada: no duty
- United Kingdom: no duty up to 32 GBP (3.2 % over 32 GBP)
- European Union: no duty up to 45 Euro (3.2 % over 45 Euro)
- United Arab Emirates: no duty
- Brazil: no duty up to 50US dollar (10% over 50US dollar)
- Russian Federation: no duty up to 5,000US dollar (20% over 5,000US dollar)
- Singapore: no duty
- Taiwan: no duty up to 300TW dollar (19.4% over 300TW dollar)
- China: no duty up to 1,000 Yuan (15% over 1,000 Yuan)
- The Republic of Korea: no duty up to 100,000 Won (513.6% over 100,000 Won)
Taxes other than customs duty, for example, VAT (Value-Added Tax), can be possibly imposed when you receive the parcel (especially in the EU region). It depends on each country’s regulation, order contents, order amount, or each circumstance. We don’t charge you any taxes with your order payment. And we are unable to bear any responsibility for any taxation issue. For more details about what taxes may be required in your country, please contact the tax or customs authority in your country.
Shipping costs are not included (see Shipping section). We accept MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
Full price (including shipping fees) is due at the time of purchase.